Throughout my life I have had plenty of friendships. Shocking, I know. Some of those friendships were fleeting. Some have been long lasting. Some have torn me apart and have taken me years to recover. As I have entered the mid-point of my thirty-fifth year, I have learned many, many lessons from these relationships. I have also learned how to be a better friend.
One of the lessons I have learned has been to surround myself with people that make me laugh. Our dear friend Lauren makes me laugh. A lot. Too hard. Too often. And usually, it is at terribly inappropriate times. So today*, I thought it would be appropriate to play a little game with her! Who is in for a rousing game of “Would You Rather?” among other fun things? Yay!
*I have been left to my own devices today…It’s all your fault, L.
- Would you rather sweat mayonnaise (forever) or poop out a baseball (just once)? L: baseball
- Would you rather fly or be able to hop really far? L: fly, duh
- Would you rather meow like a cat instead of talk or only be able to sing? L: sing, lalalala
- Would you rather wear clothes that are way too big or the Ronald McDonald outfit? L: clothes way too big
- Would you rather swing like a monkey from the trees or hold your breath underwater for extended periods of time? L: swim under water!!
- Would you rather smell really bad but look really fantastic or be aesthetically challenged and smell really good? L: i’ll smell bad, that’s status quo
- Would you rather only be able to eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or eat a different meal/snack every time you ate for the rest of your life? L: different food!
- Would you rather have an Ewok or a mogwai? L: ewok!!!!
Interesting links for your perusal:
- The perfect family.
- No matter what I do, I cannot get this out of my head. It’s so motivating. I LOVE IT.
- For those of you that missed my latest performance. Yes, I really sing THAT WELL.
- Grammar. Use it. Or we are getting these.