Lauren: Random Katie Comments of the Day:
- Katie: I hate the fact that the end of a hot dog looks like an asshole
- Katie: I want to name myself something fun. I really like 2CHAINZ. (insert awkward rap dance / thrust here) Awkward? You call that awkward? Ok. Maybe. But it had heart.
- Katie: why doesn’t my hair look as good as Jared Leto’s
- Katie: and if you had hammertoes, would you wear open toed shoes
- Katie: also mustaches should be illegal
- Katie: is it better to walk into a bathroom where someone has just dropped a huge deuce and NOT sprayed? or to walk into the bathroom where someone has just dropped a deuce and sprayed the heck out of orange spray and you get a mouthful of both?
- Katie: I feel like I am the balloon that floats around and you hold on to me and shake your head at me
- Katie: This is me in my car:
Katie: Upon reflection: this makes me seem so rando and insane. Imagine what it is really like 24/7 in there. Good news, though. I worked on my core all day. Feeling stronger.
Ugh, I got pizza, I don’t even eat pizza much. And I find its over-oilyness gross. Unless I am bored, lazy, and craving it.
** Convo with Katie after she, too, got pizza:
K: f-ing pizza
not even white pizza
i would go ahead and say i’m a bagel
or cheese or something like that
L: i think i’m an apple and brie sandwich on a baguette
with some red wine
K: ooooh, look at you, all fancy and shit
Things that drive me bonkers: Words that do not exist or are horribly misused/maimed
- analization (dost thou mean analysis?)
- unorganized (DISorganized, for the love of ….)
- sneak peak (no… PEEK, as in a look, not the top of a mountain)
K: You have the biggest no nonsense bullshit detector in the world. I love you more every day because of it.
Lauren keeping it real in the digital age:
- have you noticed that wishing someone happy birthday on FB literally means nothing
- there is an alert, a thing pops up, zero effort is required
- if you’re not going to drink wine with me or decorate my office, or sing in my voicemail, i care not
Thought-provoking pics for your enjoyment
L: If I see this on someone’s heads, I KILLS IT
K: I would totally wear this out just to freak out the folks.